Adoption is NOT for everyone. These are not perfect horses, but a horse that has been given a second chance. RLER is trusting you to see that your adopted horse gets a fighting chance at his/her new life. That being said;
* Ages are best estimates. Either from us, veterinarians, or an equine dentist. Unless the horse is registered, ages are as close as we can get by their teeth.
* Health issues: any known health issues will be disclosed. Vet checks are welcome at adopters expense.
* Training/ evaluations are done to the best of our ability. Horses act out, horses buck and sometimes horses don’t get along with others.
* Proper care has been provided for your horse while here at RLER. We expect you to do the same.
* Training/ behavior: we do not know the past of these horses we only hope for a brighter future. Some may have fears given them by aggressive owners, some will be scared of dogs, some will be terrified of whips, some may have bad habits, etc. We do our best to rectify any issues the horses come to us with BEFORE putting them up for adoption.
* All RLER horses will have a current coggins at point of adoption. If you are adopting a horse that requires transport across state lines health certificate is REQUIRED.
*RLER does NOT offer cash refunds on adopted horses.
*Adoption fees must be paid in full at time of adoption.
*All horses must be seen/ ridden before adoption. Schedule an appointment to see the horse of interest.
*Out of State adoptions may have exceptions.
*All homes must provide vet and farrier references.
*We ask of you to please allow your new horse a few days to settle in before riding them to get acclimated to their new surroundings as well as giving them a chance to get to know you.
Thank you for your continued support and love of the horse. We have been able to continue to help these magnificent creatures because of YOU!
Copyright © 2022 Ranger's Legacy Equine Rescue - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder